Matt Majka, president of the Minnesota Wild, was recently elected to serve as chair of the Saint Paul Downtown Alliance Board of Directors.
In addition, the following board members were elected to new positions:
• Vice Chair – Jeanne Crain, President and CEO, Bremer Bank
• Treasurer – B Kyle, President and CEO, Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce
• Secretary – Megan Remark, President, Regions Hospital
New board members include:
• Christophe Beck, President and CEO, Ecolab
• Todd Hurley, Interim President and CFO/COO, Saint Paul Port Authority
• Trista MatasCastillo, Chair, Ramsey County Board of Commissioners
Founding board co-chairs, Chris Hilger and Mayor Carter, will stay on as board members and the mayor will continue as honorary co-chair.
“Matt is a well-known leader in our downtown community, and he brings tremendous leadership and passion to his new role,” said Downtown Alliance President Joe Spencer. “As importantly, I want to offer my profuse thanks and appreciation to our founding board co-chairs, Chris Hilger and Mayor Carter. Your vision and commitment to launch this organization will have a lasting impact on our city and region.”
Also new to the board in 2022 are Richard Dobransky (President, Morrissey Hospitality), Christopher Harrington (President and CEO, Ordway) and Abdi Kahin (Owner, Afro Deli), who were elected in December.